If you are looking for a very simple and easy to use/easy to set up type of computer, then you are going to love the NewTek TriCaster 40.
In this article, we are going to talk about the different key features of the NewTek TriCaster 40. We will also include its current selling price, some pros and cons, and so much more. Please read this review from top to bottom, because this will give you all of the information you need, in order to have a better understanding of its performance and quality.
The NewTek TriCaster 40 retails for $4,990 in most stores nationwide. The investment is quite big, but you can also expect big savings from buying multiple gadgets that this computer can do, all in one package.
Product Image of NewTek TriCaster 40:
Below are some of the key features of the NewTek TriCaster 40:
- You will be able to preview real time internal and external video sources
- Equipped with built-in audio meters
- Share computer screens or displays from wireless Apple AirPlay devices like:
so long as they are connected to the same local network
- You will be able to load or playback your personal video clips in all different formats
- You will be able to include titles, images, or even graphics to your presentation, you can do this by using your own made designs or perhaps selecting premade templates
- Switch between 14 video channel: external video and network sources, internal media sources, or virtual inputs
- Hard Drive is 2TB
- Screen Resolution is at 1920 x 1080
- Preloaded with Microsoft Windows 7
Pros of NewTek TriCaster 40:
- Smallest form factor for producing HD shows
- 4 X inputs for both SD and HD
- Dual Gigabit for the Ethernet
Cons of NewTek TriCaster 40:
- Does not have an SDI
- A bit heavy on the budget
Overall, the NewTek TriCaster 40 is a solid component in producing HD shows for all types of presentation. It may be a bit heavy on the budget when you make the initial investment, but all is paid off, since it is packed with high performing features that will make impressive digital arts.